• 当前位置: 发现  >  双语美文  > 正文

    What are the chances?

    这也太巧了吧?

    The pilot was standing around

    那时飞行员就站在附近

    as I got out of my wheelchair to board my flight to Portland.

    我正从轮椅里站起身,准备去搭乘前往波兰的飞机

    He followed me and the flight attendant who volunteered to carry my bag.

    一位空姐主动帮我提包,他就跟在我俩后面

    I fling myself into my seat.

    我迅速而笨拙的坐进座位

    He quickly asked, "were you in the military."

    他简短的问道,“你曾在军队服役过吗?”

    I replied "yes."

    我答说,“是的”

    He said, " 2010?"

    他又问,“是2010年吗”

    Again, although surprised this time, I said slowly "yessss."

    我有些惊讶,又说了一遍“是的”,但声音拖得很长

    He then told me that he recognized me, my injuries, and my face.

    这时他告诉我,他认得我的面貌,也认得我所受的伤

    He told me he never knew if I survived or not.

    他说,他甚至不知道,我是否幸存下来了

    Marc Vincequere is his name.

    他名叫Marc Vincequere

    He flies with United now.

    现在是联邦航空公司的一名飞行员

    Crazy small world.

    多奇妙的小世界!

    He was the pilot that flew me out of the battle field.

    当我在战场中负伤,是他驾驶飞机带我安全转移。

    文章来源:沪江英语

    图片来源:高品图像

    精彩推荐

    建亚官网登录 <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <文本链> <文本链> <文本链> <文本链> <文本链> <文本链>